Posted by missz on 12 Dec, 2007
We were recently tagged by The Bridal Wishlist with the following meme:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Since we are of course a collective (Miss B and Miss Z in the venue, baby), here’s a chance for us to step out of the royal we and share a few facts about ourselves. I’m Miss Z, read on for my seven facts.
1. Anyone paying attention will notice that I have a mad love-on for Louis Vuitton (be mine someday, Damier Speedy), but I’m also addicted to Tokidoki by LeSportsac.
2. Bridezilla HQ is located down the street from a large mall. This is where most of the Bridezilla budget goes.
3. My favorite color is green, and my ideal wedding color scheme would be some variation on dark green and gold.
4. My dream wardrobe is mostly DSquared. My actual wardrobe is mostly American Apparel.
5. The latest Bridezilla addiction is green tea. Get into it.
6. I love to travel. Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Portland are my favorite cities to visit.
7. All I want for Christmas is the Balenciaga blue blazer (pictured). Really. That’s all I want in the world.
I think most of the bridal blogosphere has done this one by now, so I’ll buck the trend by not tagging. In the world under Bridezilla rule, though, everyone would have to post about their very favorite handbag.